Nameless 7 Part 1 Nameless 7 Part 1

I have been following you and appreciated your work ever since you first started animating.. looking back I remember I looked up to you, I tried to copy your style (poorly) created my own animations (they suck) - Thats a long time ago - and you have been a pretty good animator for quite a while and producing great content (in my opinion) ever since you started.. but this.. this is like a new step.. a new level.. your creativity, music abbilities and animations skills is amazing and I reaaaalllyy hope you dont ruing it with a poor story.. This was AWESOME so far.. especially the song at the end takes it to a whole new level .. But I know that you could easily ruin this with a weird storyline, but I have trust in your skills lol.. great to have this series back, I hope you really take this somewhere.

Wish you all the best.
your fan - Racmus.

A Moment of Adventure A Moment of Adventure

it's "RacmusDK" not RAK :P .... Could you link to my channel in the description so people have a chance of finding my music ? - thanks for using it by the way!! :)

- btw! Great animation ! you're going somewhere :D

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Awesome! :D

haha, this was great ! :D
keep it up! :D

OrangePylon responds:

You don't need to sign a two-sentence review... I mean I read your name two sentences ago.

Jak's Tut(2) Jak's Tut(2)

Weee

You used my song ! :D

I like your tut, better than last. Is a great help for beginners. :D

good work.

4/5
8/10

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

so fucking easy

make a new one where you can save, and make it harder.. more stuff and all that..
AWESOME GAME!

Sheep Herd Sheep Herd

Really good!

Really entertaining. Kept me going to about level 4 ;P.

Dan Torque - Generation Dan Torque - Generation

Very Nice :)

SuperSonicSoundz [2012] SuperSonicSoundz [2012]

This is really good! - A bit too long in my opinion tho, but whatever that's not really a problem.
There are a few parts in there that lacks a little something - but the breakdown in the middle of the song and OH WOOW the transition at 4:00 ! SO GOOD. and the build up going on afterwards - top notch! hehe.

Overall a really great trance track, that could be shortened and made a little less (lack of better word; boring).

excuse my english, best of luck,
Racmus

Pump My Bass (Techno Remix) Pump My Bass (Techno Remix)

really nice!
If you're a starter that's really amazing :D

- but I think you have 'stolen'/borrowed the main melody from another song (I am SURE I have heard it before!)

But sounds good !

keep at it!

TastyTeo responds:

This is a remix haha it's not stealing its remaking the original is by DJ MNS vs E-Maxx